Stop unwanted animals entering your home and give your cat their own door key.
When a registered cat approaches the cat door from the outside, it scans and recognises their identification microchip or collar tag, only unlocking for them. This prevents intruder animals entering the home, creating a secure environment for your cat.
· Prevents intruder animals entering your home
· Selective entry – any animal can exit
· Up to 12 months battery life (4xAA batteries – not included)
· Works with all common identification microchips & RFID collar tags (sold separately)
· Simple one button programming
· Can be installed into doors, walls and windows (Sureflap Mounting Adaptor required for glass installations, sold separately)
· Stores up to 32 cat identities in memory
· Manual lock to stop your cat leaving or entering the house
· Low battery indicator light
Flap opening dimensions: 142 x 120mm (WxH). Door hole dimensions: 165 x 171mm (WxH). Frame dimensions: 210 x 210mm (WxH). Tunnel depth: 70mm